Friday 30 October 2015

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

How to become a Christian?
If you've made the decision to turn to God, you can pray this:
Jesus, I know that I have sinned against You and this separates me from You. I am sorry and I want to turn away from my sinful ways and turn to You. Please forgive me. I believe that You died for me and my sins, that You rose from the dead, and are alive and hear my prayers. I'm asking You to become my Savior and the Lord of my life from this day forward. Amen.
YES! I Became a Christ-Follower today!!!
Let us know if you have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior today!
Meaning Behind the Prayer
1. Admit your a sinner.
- Basically acknowledge your not perfect, you've made mistakes, and probably a lot of bad decisions
2. Ask God for forgiveness.
- Ask and it will be given to you. Jesus died on the cross so that you would be saved from eternal hell.

- "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" - Romans 3:19
3. Believe that Jesus died for you and He is the only way.
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

- Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
4. Go tell someone!
- "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord " and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved." - Romans 10: 9-10.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge